- We are beginning to split our two support departments.
Squidwolf Voice Developer ALPHA
- We are now opening the Developer ALPHA of Squidwolf Voice.
- Uses the Teamspeak software.
- Access for the Developer ALPHA sits at £100.
- The Developer ALPHA expected to last until shortly after the deployment of Zero Rotation.
- We are renaming the premium currency store to “PotionStore”.
- Server Status now displayed on the store.
- HazelCredits will soon be renamed to PotionCredits.
Faction territories are now displayed on the map. Mobs now appear on the map.
- We have begun to remove missions which depended on the “Epic Boss” API since that project is no longer maintained.
- All “Kill” mission targets are being replaced with standard Mobs.
- Mission series successes are now rewarded with HazelCredits.
Capture Points are now being introduced to the server.
“Cookie Clicker” added.
- Issues with mobs spawning during the day have been fixed.
- Issue fixed where character could get Moderator by killing the same player in quick succession.
- Repeatedly spamming the /back command no longer sends you to The Nether.
- Case #2557 – 2Checkout Gateway: Update to currency variable
- Case #2623 – Fix calculations of promotions when more than 50% off
- Case #2739 – Add TLD Specific Fields required for .CN domain registrations
- Case #2874 – Authorize.net Echeck: Fix capture function behaving incorrectly
- Case #3019 – Refine internal criteria for bulk domain lookup
- Case #3030 – Resolve SQL error in Income by Product Report
- Case #3086 – Nominet Registrar: Update to Contact Registration Logic for Individuals
- Case #3116 – Required Custom Fields not validating correctly when using API
- Case #3360 – Resolved issue where one time promotions could be treated as recurring
- Case #3360 – Disable Recur For input box when Recurring is disabled
- Case #3361 – Fix time limited recurring promotions calculating incorrectly
- Case #3388 – Fix Invalid Token Error when applying credit in Original and Portal Client Templates
- Case #3414 – Payflow Pro: Update to store PayFlow Reference in PayFlow Mode
- Case #3617 – Do not CC password reset emails to sub-accounts
- Case #3740 – ProtX VSP Form: Pass correct callback values to debug log
- Case #3801 – Resolved PDF Quotes missing clients name/address
- Case #3802 – Make a quantity of zero remove item from the cart
- Case #3809 – Regular Expression Custom Field Validation failing on single quotes
- Case #3811 – Resolve Invalid Token error when deleting recurring calendar entry
- Case #3814 – Improvements to IPv6 detection and validation logic
- Case #3862 – NameCheap Registrar: Fix incorrect function name call
- Case #3864 – Authorize.net Echeck: Fix storage of bank account details
- Case #3893 – Enom SSL Module: Fix Province is Required Error Message
- Case #3922 – PayPal Express: Remove auto-login from Express Checkout Module
- Case #3637 – Improve Access Controls in Project Management Addon
- Case #3782 – Improve Access Controls in Tickets
- Case #3783 – Improve Access Controls in Invoices
- Case #3784 – Resolve Admin Area SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Case #3839 – Resolve Potential XSS Vulnerability
- Case #3841 – Resolve Potential XSS Vulnerability
- Case #3842 – Resolve Potential XSS Vulnerability
- Case #3843 – Resolve Potential XSS Vulnerability
- Case #3846 – Improve Access Controls in Tickets
- Case #3922 – PayPal Express Checkout Improve Validation
- Case #3931 – Potential header injection via whois lookups
- Case #3932 – Improve sanitization for whois query