Patch notes for Squidwolf Syndicate: Echoing Spectrum 1.1
To be released Saturday, May 19, 2012. Please note that all notes with a strikethrough will not be released in Echoing Spectrum 1.1 but will be deployed at a later date.
– A serious security flaw with the new Squidwolf HTML Mailing Service has been patched.
– We have made it possible to group your contacts in lists.
– New members signing up to Squidwolf Syndicate will not have access to Squidwolf Collaboration.
– Squidwolf Address Book is no longer available to new members.
– Squidwolf Calendar is no longer available to new members.
– MacPorts base sources updated.
– MacPorts base version 2.1.1 installed.
– HazelPorts 4.1 installed.
– expat 2.1.0_0 installed.
– sqlite3 3.7.12_0 installed.
– zlib 1.2.7_0 installed.
– openssl 1.0.1c_o installed.
– pcre 8.30_0 installed.
– perl5.12 5.12.4_0 installed.
– apache2 2.2.22_2+preforkmpm installed.
– help2man 1.40.5_3 installed.
– autoconf 2.69_0 installed.
– automake 1.12_0 installed.
– glib2 2.32.3_0 installed.
– libpng 1.4.11_0 installed.
– python27 2.7.3_0 installed.
– xorg-libxcb 1.8.1_2+python27 installed.
– ghostscript 9.05_2 installed.
– ImageMagick 6.7.6-9_0+q16
– The delivery of HTML newsletters has been suspended until further notice.
Server Location Migration
– All servers are now having their architecture re-designed to make re-location easier.
– A server update has been applied fixing various memory leaks.
Squidwolf Main Site
– “Squidwolf Electronics Store” broken link has been fixed and renamed to “Squidwolf Store”.
Squidwolf Gaming Network
– Preparation for a new project is being made.
Squidwolf Web Server
– Preparation is made for updating WordPress installations.
– Apache2 has been updated to version 2.2.22
– perl5.12 has been updated to version 5.12.4_0
– Python27 has been updated to version 2.7.2_4