Patch notes for Squidwolf Syndicate: Echoing Spectrum 1.2
To be released Monday, 25 June 2012.
– Fixed a bug on Squidwolf Wii Channel which would prevent graphics being displayed on non-HDTVs.
– This update configures Squidwolf Server to not automatically run Java applets installed by our members.
– This release updates Java SE 6 to version 1.6.0_33.
– Multiple vulnerabilities exist in Java, the most serious of which may allow an untrusted Java applet to execute arbitrary code outside the Java sandbox. Visiting a web page containing a maliciously crafted untrusted Java applet may lead to arbitrary code execution with the privileges of the current user. These issues are addressed by updating to Java version 1.6.0_33.
– Fixed an issue which caused Squidwolf WiFi to lock out certain devices.
– Fixed an issue which caused Apple TVs to drop connections to Squidwolf Media Server.
Squidwolf Media Server
– Addresses a problem where Media Server may lockup when accepting a connection from an iPad (1st generation).
– Fixes a problem where TIFF images may not display correctly.
– Fixes a problem where Media Server may unexpectedly refuse to stream playlists created on a device.
– Improves overall performance and reliability.