Squidwolf Minecraft – Premium Items
- The store has now been integrated with the Squidwolf Minecraft website.
- “Lightning” has been added to the store at a price of £0.69 per use.
- “Battle Kit” has been added to the store at price of £1.59 per kit.
- “Battle Kit II” has been added to the store at a price of £2.49 per kit.
- “Swordsman Assault Kit” has been added to the store at a price of £4.99 per kit.
- “Archer Assault Kit” has been added to the store at a price of £4.99 per kit.
- “Squidwolf Dawn” has been added to the store at a price of £4.99 per kit.
- “Omnipotent” has been added to the store at a price of £49.99 per kit.
Squidwolf Minecraft – Factions
- It is now possible to open chests inside Polaris Empire territory.
- It is now possible to open chests inside Aqua State territory.
- It is now possible to open chests inside Surface Federation territory.
- It is now possible to open chests inside Ender Republic territory.
Squidwolf Voice (Developer ALPHA)
- We now operate a TeamSpeak server for use of members of Squidwolf Syndicate and players of Squidwolf Minecraft.
- The service is currently in Developer ALPHA and costs £20.00 to access.
- People enrolled in the Developer ALPHA will receive 1,000 Hc in Squidwolf Minecraft.
- People who enrol in the Developer ALPHA will NOT automatically get access to the Private ALPHA. If you wish to join the Private ALPHA when the Developer ALPHA ends you must purchase access which will be £10.00 – If you are enrolled in the Developer ALPHA you will receive a 60% discount.
- User joins/quits are displayed in the Chat Channel in Squidwolf Minecraft.
- TeamSpeak MOTD is broadcasted in Squidwolf Minecraft.
- Any player on Squidwolf Minecraft above Rank 49 (Field Marshall) are automatically granted access to Squidwolf Voice.
Squidwolf Minecraft – Infernal Mobs
- There is now a chance that Infernal Mobs spawn on the server.
- Infernal Mobs are mini bosses.
- Eliminating an Infernal Mob will trigger enchanted loot to drop.
Squidwolf Store 3.0
- We have completely redesigned Squidwolf Store from the ground-up to bring you a much better and more unified experience.
- All areas of the site are now accessible within 3-clicks of the homepage.
- There are now 30 active promotional codes.
- Squidwolf Store is now optimised for mobile.
- Discounted pricing has been removed for bulk payments on Shared Hosting. This will return when we have evaluated the viability of such discounts. All existing discounted orders will remain at previous price points.
- There were rare cases of people being unable to login to their Account on Squidwolf Hosting after the latest security update, this has been fixed.
- Several measures have been put in-place to prevent invoices being generated and sent out to customers accidentally.
- Several plugin folders which are no longer in use have been removed from Squidwolf Minecraft, drastically speeding up the server.
- Emails will no longer disappear when moved between folders.
- Fixed an issue where emails could be placed in the sent and would count towards your attachment. Now, only attachments will have this effect.
- Increased restrictions have been put in-place to prevent Moderators from accessing areas of our internal intranet which exceeds their needs.
- Squidwolf Support has further been trimmed to remove areas now covered by Hosting Support.
- Rating a petition should no longer create a false, duplicate entry in the petition list.
- Email notifications of received petition replies are now less frequent.
- Removed Cancel and OK buttons from the petition view as they are irrelevent.
- The invoice bill reminder will now mention that it is charging you in GBP, rather than leaving you to guess if it meant BTC, DOGE, Sc, etc.
- The map will now successfully locate characters when you click on them in the list.
Exploits or exploitable changes
- An exploit which made it possible to cause damage to a player inside the SafeZone has been fixed.
- An exploit which made it possible to destroy blocks inside player Factions to which a player had no privileges has been fixed.
- An exploit which made it possible for players to open other player inventories and remove items has been fixed.