Fixes, Changes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug that prevented hostile mobs from spawning in Squidwolf Minecraft.
- Telephone support is no longer available on Bank Holidays.
- We are reducing our support hours from 0900-2230 GMT to 0900-2130 GMT, this may decrease further in the future. Those who purchase FastTrack Support or who have 24/7 or Dedicated Support will not be affected.
- We have completely rebuilt the Squidwolf Magazine system from the ground-up to better accommodate future patches.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Featured Images from being applied.
- Fixed a bug which prevented new Menu Items from being added to the website.
- We are shutting down PotionTree while we completely redesign the system.
- We are beginning Operation: Exodus.
- You can now view legacy YouTube videos and information related to them on the website.
- The ESRB notice is now displayed no matter what language you have your client set to.
- Removed the debug code accidently left in place that was creating a “memdump.txt” file.
- Updated the descriptions of the SSL certificates to reflect the changes to the security system.
- The volume of the background sounds in Squidwolf Minecraft has been reduced.