The Squidwolf Community is growing and as it does, so does the need for support staff. Project: Hazel has brought new GMs in from the Sirius program, now we are going to expand our search to include the Squidwolf Community.
I have to admit, we are looking for the best and most experienced players in the Squidwolf Community, so we are setting our standards high. In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have an active Minecraft account with a tenure on Squidwolf Minecraft of over 9 months;
- Must live in either the UK, USA, Australia, or Canada;
- Must be 17 years or older;
- Must speak, read and write fluent English;
- Must be willing to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Must not have any detrimental marks on your game account or major warnings on your forum history.
Some of these requirements may be waived, but only in certain circumstances, for example, previous Moderator experience on a different title can waive some of the Squidwolf experience time or your current country of residence, but the English and game/forum conduct requirements cannot be waived.
Ok, so you meet the requirements and are probably wondering what you get out of being a Moderator. In case the camaraderie of working with the Project: Hazel Dev and Sirius teams isn’t enough, here’s what we offer:
- Project: Hazel will teach you the basics of server moderation and administration.
- We will provide you with discount codes for all products on Squidwolf Store.
- When new features (and other products from Squidwolf Syndicate) arrive, you will be the first to known and receive discounts on them (sometimes free).
- Polaris in-game items.
- Sirius in-game items.
- Join the Moderator faction.
- Flattr account subscription from Project: Hazel.