There are a small number of Known Issues on Squidwolf Minecraft as a result of yesterday’s Alive code branch deployment. The major issues are as follows:
- Updated: The first Stargate World is scheduled for deployment in a patch this Saturday.
- Chat prefixes currently do not display correctly. This is a high priority issue and will be resolved at the next available opportunity.
- It is currently possible to craft Polaris Equipment using common items. This is a known issue and players found to be exploiting this will be banned.
- The Dev team is aware of an issue concerning petitions submitted through the website. If you need to submit a petition, please do so through email. This is a high priority issue being worked on.
- If you are attempting to play Squidwolf Minecraft and your client does not start, we recommend you reinstall Minecraft with a fresh client download.
- Player-created Nether Portals do not currently activate when constructed. This is a high priority known issue.
- Player-created and player-activated End Portal Frames do not currently activate when constructed. This is a high priority known issue.
The Known Issues page will continue to be updated as post-deployment issues are identified.
We apologize for the inconvenience and lost play-time caused by these issues and the length of yesterday’s code branch deployment.