Patch Notes for Transforming Experience 1.2
To be deployed on 31 August 2013 between 1300 – 1530 GMT (Scheduled Downtime).
Fixes, Changes and Improvements
The ‘Fixes’ Initiative
Changes are being made to the Squidwolf Universe as part of the Fixes Initiative. These changes are being made previous to or as a part of the Revelations 1.1 patch include:
- The first Stargate world has been created, titled “Sirius”.
- A failed settlement created by the Polarians during the “first age”.
- The first stargate has been constructed inside Teal’c Mountain, whoever controls this location has complete control over the Stargate network.
- HEAD BOUNTIES
- The first Bounty Office has been constructed in Pumpkin Mall.
- Squidwolf Minecraft – Stats. A link has been placed in the navigation panel.
- Squidwolf Hosting. A link has been placed in the navigation panel.
- HazelStore. A link has been placed in the navigation panel.
- Polaris Embassy now has the following services available:
- Fly – 250 Hc. Price is now correct.
- 6 hours of Limited Creative – 400 Hc.
- 12 hours of Limited Creative – 800 Hc.
- 24 hours of Limited Creative – 1,200 Hc. (available with Transforming Experience 1.3)
Other Fixes, Changes and Improvements
- The Nether
- Player-created Nether Portals have been disabled due to errors during their creation & activation.
- Existing Active Nether Portals will still operate as normal.
- There are currently two known Active Nether Portals, both are in Grass Valley.
- During this expansion (Transforming Experience) The Ender Dragon was defeated thus closing The End to allow for the Enders to recover from this defeat.
- The End will be back with the next expansion (Transforming Experience II) in November 2013.
- Player-activated End Portal Frames have been disabled due to errors during their creation & activation.
- Chat prefixes now update instantly upon a rank change.
- Chat prefixes are now colours to allow for quicker recognition.
- Prettier chat colours are now active.
- Chat prefix colours are assorted by Echelon.
- We have removed world-colours to allow for easier recognition.