– When no Devs from Polaris are online AutoMod performs their work for them. When a player logs in for the first time they are watched for a while and their behaviour will be analysed.
– AutoMod retrieves information from NoCheatPlus for griefer analysis.
– Are you a hunter? Get rewarded in the form of ‘Halo 3-style- killing sprees.
– NPCWarehouse will link in with Factions, Spout, and Spoutcraft for a great npc experience.
– NPC Features:
- Custom name
- Name an npc with a player’s name and the npc will get the player’s skin
- Give the npc an item to hold
- Ability to move, rename, and kill npcs
- Give an npc a custom message to say on right click
- Select the npc by right clicking them or using a command
- Give the npc armor to wear
- Have the NPC send messages to other NPCs on other servers or the same server!
- Have the npc fight alongside with a faction [coming soon]
- Set the npc’s skin and cape (Spout + SpoutCraft required)
- Completely Configurable! (config.yml configuration file)
- Craft an npc by placing any color wool on top of sand (or sand under wool)
– Saplings found on the ground will automatically become planted after 30 seconds.
– Macros are now officially prevented thanks to this nifty plugin.